staying safe during COVID-19
bustamove is delighted to be back!
We would like to welcome you back and thank you for all your support during this time, YOU have made this possible and we can’t thank you enough.
We are currently allowed to have indoor sessions with 20 people in the gym at a time which includes 10 people per group class.
Please take a moment to read the below. To keep everyone safe we have implemented the following:
- Stay in your box! We have limited people allowed in the gym at a time and everyone will have an allocated space to train in keeping within the social distancing requirements of 1.5 metre apart. No sharing any equipment.
- Class sizes are capped to 10 people and 1 trainer. This is for us to comply with regulations and maintain your safety. Please make sure you book your classes in advance and let us know if you can’t make a class. If you fail to turn up for a class you will be charged for that session.
- Programming will be slightly shortened to allow each class to sanitise equipment and exit quickly afterwards in order to maintain our number requirements.
- Please don’t enter the gym until your scheduled class time, if you’re early, go for a walk or a run.
- When arriving at and leaving the gym, you must wash and/or sanitise your hands.
- In order to keep the gym clean, and to make life as easy as possible for our trainers, we ask that you wipe down the equipment you use during your session with the disinfectant spray bottles that we have supplied.
- If you have any cold or flu symptoms please let us know and do not attend.
- Please contact Jenni on 0438 811 556 immediately if you have been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Thank-you for your understanding and we look forward to see you in the gym soon!