Congratulations on your decision to improve your overall health and wellbeing at Bustamove! We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your goals.
To enable us to provide you and all our clients with a professional, motivating and enjoyable experience please read through the terms and conditions of Bustamove personal & group training.
- Payment- all accounts are to be kept up to date in order for us to continue to provide you with your selected packaged discounted rate. Package renewals are due at the last session of your current package.
- Cancellations – we understand you may need to reschedule an appointment, we can do our best to accommodate you however if you are unable to find an alternate time and your request is placed less that 12 hours prior to your appointment, you will be charge for that appointment (except under special circumstances or in case of emergency).
- Group training – if you do not turn up to a group session with less than 12 hours notice you will be forfeiting that group session. If members cancel and the group becomes 2 members or less we provide you with a complimentary 2on1 session for 30 mins of a higher intensity instead. If only one person turns up to a group, we will offer you the choice to give you a discounted 1on1 personal training session or the option to do your own personal cardio session for 30 mins.
- Appointments – please answer all confirmation texts in order to keep your appointment, If you do not answer your confirmation text that you receive within 24 hours, we cannot hold your specific time due to waiting lists and therefore you will either have to choose an alternate time or forfeit your session.
- Health concerns – you must inform your trainer of any relevant injuries, illnesses or any recent surgeries prior to your appointments and provide a medical clearance from your medical specialist prior to training where necessary.
- Liability – you accept that participating in exercise has a risk of causing injury, both minor and potentially major.
- Children – we are a child friendly gym however, please be aware that children are not to touch any training equipment due to safety risk and you are responsible for your child throughout the duration of your session.